How will the world emerge from the coronavirus pandemic? How can national and European institutions support the economic recovery? And how can digital technologies support the recovery process?
These questions have been high on the agenda of political debates and expert analyses in recent months.
On 25 June (starting from 3.00 pm), Start Magazine is organising an online seminar to assess the role that new technologies can play in fostering economic recovery in Italy and Europe.
Panellists will also discuss how best to integrate digital technologies in the strategies and the recovery package currently under discussion at the EU and the Italian level.
High-profile representatives of Italian and European institutions, industry and research will join the online panel.
- Alessandra Todde, Undersecretary of State at Ministry of Economic Development;
- Patrizia Toia, MEP, ITRE Committee Vice President;
- Giovanni Saggio, professor oF Electronic Engineering, Università Tor Vergata;
- Abraham Liu, Huawei Chief Representative to the EU Institutions;
- Cinzia Guido, head of the European Digital Economy at Direction of European Affairs, Confindustria.
- Pierluigi Mennitti, editor-in-chief of Start Magazine
- Dan Sobovitz, Founder of spreadable.io
Watch the discussion live and get involved: get answers to your questions from our experts and participate in polls and debates in real-time, thanks to interactive online tools. No registration is required.
Bouncing back the Italian way: read the Start Magazine Preparatory Position Paper
ISCRIVITI ALLA NOSTRA NEWSLETTER
Iscriviti alla nostra mailing list per ricevere la nostra newsletter